The Forgotten Legion The Forgotten Legion

See, this is what a stick figure animation is. I love this style, keep making more, because they rock!

Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

So good, I watched it like 8 times.

So catchy.

Say My name Say My name

Very funny

Qumi-Qumi "Happy New Year Qumi-Qumi "Happy New Year

Beautiful animation!!! Just amazing.

I love the charm that this video has too.

Pee Ass Four Pee Ass Four

Nice animation.

[L*] Konata's new job [L*] Konata's new job

Charming style, but I think it could use some voice acting.

Dental Hour Dental Hour

I'm a little confused as to what I just watched. The start was fine, and I was a little intrigued at the name change but then it got confusing after that. I think it needs a little more of an obvious point.

P.S. I know it's an experimental animation, so what I just wrote may not even apply.

Madness Sniping 1 Madness Sniping 1

Fairly good animation.

Constructive criticism:
I feel that the movie needs a replay button or something, because once it plays twice, the music overlaps. A way to fix this, is in flash, set the sound to 'stream' and on the layer the music is on, if it is on stream, the music will stop at the frame it ends at, instead of play endlessly.

I think also that some sounds could be made quieter, specifically footsteps.

Some text displayed onscreen, such as when the guy hands the other guy the package, plays too quickly, and it can be missed.

This is all constructive, and not intended to dis-encourage you, but help improve your future animations.

Your actual animation is done well I think, but at times it can be a little slow. I do like how you went frame by frame for almost everything though. it made everything look a lot more natural.

One last thing, is that maybe in the future you should start designing your own characters. (I remember when I started out I used to use madness combat characters too) it just helps you establish an individual identity on this website.

Keep the animations coming, I look forward to see what you can do in the future :)

My Great Robot My Great Robot

There's some good animation in here, especially the bit with the hair, but I didn't really 'get it'. Maybe that's just me.

I do think that you've got potential though. Like I said some parts are well animated.

I think it could also do with some voice.

JAFZ3D responds: